Our Aurora, Colorado office is looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
1) Contact prospective customers to sell television/radio time for broadcasting station.
2) Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
3) Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
4) Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
5) Investigate and resolve customer problems.
6) Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
7) Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
8) Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
High school graduate; college preferred.
Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television / radio sales experience preferred but not required.
Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
Must be willing to work in Aurora, CO [no relocations]
Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends.
Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.